From: Chord <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, October 7, 2008 5:16:40 PM
Subject: Re: [arr] YUVVRAAJ - COMPLETE SONG LIST

There are 6 songs here, but Vijay Iyer the other day mentioned 8. So,
I'm guessing we have 2 instrumentals on our hands.

BTW, what happened to the Madhushree song (www.arr4music. com), where
she was singing 3-4 raagas and said it was amazing? Maybe that was
for another film?

--- In arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com, "Guruprasad S" <guruprasad83@ ...>