Actually it was a cell phone message which I received. The news has
been doing its rounds in the city of Chennai for the past few days.
I think Raihannaji said something about this in the "Rahmania" show.
That is why I have claimed the news to be confirmed. Is it only a
rumour? My million apologies in case the news is false. I hope
regular listeners of "Rahmania" show can clarify this.
ARR- Find of the 20th century.
--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Vijay Anand"

<guru_1989kar@>

> > for
> > > bein played most no. of times across radio stations in a
> > particular
> > > city.....422 times in 30 hours by various radio channel in
> > > chennai.........dunno how authentic n true it is......bt ll be
gr8
> > if
> > > it happened so......bt cn anyone authenticate it n comment with
> > > further more info....

> > > http://messenger.yahoo.com/invite/

> > Are you searching for a reason, to be kind?
> > <b>
> > Explore, Experience, Enjoy A.R.Rahman - The Man, The Music, The
Magic.