:)) nice pronounciation.. don't know who came out (Remo or
Rahman :) ) with the idea of adding these amazing bits, it's now
become inseperable part of "Humma Humma" Hindi version. :)

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Sreekrishnan R
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> "Iglichak choook chogo" :)))
>

> --
> regards..
>
> Krish..
> " Yuvv ARR Raaj ! " :-)

Version...
> To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
> Date: Thursday, 9 October, 2008, 5:30 AM
>

>             Even in the Tamil version, the movie version had
additional vocals  like "Iglichak choook chogo" :)))but the one
released for AUdio did not have them.

gmail.com> wrote:

>             I guess he means the hindi version?
>

> On Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 3:56 PM, Vithur <[EMAIL PROTECTED] com> wrote:
>

> Do you mean it would be available in the DVD ??. if so,,, I can
rip it...

> On Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 5:40 PM, PRATAP <pratap_elensar@ yahoo.com>
wrote:

> Need Antha Arabic Kadallorum Alternate Version... The one that ARR
and Remo Fernandez singing.. Thank You...

http://messenger.yahoo.com/invite/