From: Bergin Panimayam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [arr] Veerapaandi Kotayile, Putham Puthu boomi in Concerts
To: "ARRahmanfans" <arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Friday, October 10, 2008, 11:14 PM

Guys,

I was listening to Veerapaandi Kotayilae and Putham Puthu boomi from Thiruda
Thirduda (Chor Chor) while driving i was so deep into the song while driving
and went way far from my exit and had to return back :)

What a composition, orchestration, arrangement only in his third(?) film. I was
wondering if these songs were performed in a live concert with a kind of
orchestra we saw in LA in 2000. Srinivasamurthy will be sleepless to coordinate
the strings and wind musicians.

Looking forward to see that happen with the KM Music Conservatory Symphony
Orchestra or with the kind of Orchestra we saw in LA.

You are taken to a different world when you listen to them with your headphones
on or in a closed car.

Cheers,
Bergin