We had the opportunity to have a Senior Rahmaniac with us by name Mr.
Sivakumar, a member of Yahoo groups since 1999. It was a nice occasion
today, and Rain God blessed us by giving us a small gap between which we
could finish the Distribution well.

Thanks to all noble souls in this groups, supporting us for this venture.

God Bless. Long live the BOSS ARR

--
regards,
Vithur