From: Sreekrishnan R <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [arr] Re: Who Ripped Sillenu oru Kaadhal BGMs ??
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, 14 October, 2008, 5:23 PM

Oh Dinesh Bro.. Awwwwweeesssooomeee e !!!!! :-)

Those BGM's are my life now !
Thanks a lifetime for your wonderful works !!

Expecting more from you dear Bro.. Please rip Sakkarakkatti BGMs also, for all
of us ! :-)

And Yes.. Vithur bro.. "You are really beyond thanks !!"
Thanking you all. :-)

--
regards..

Krish..