Boss,
Not liking ARR's music is a different story, because it may be out of
your capabilty.
But to say 'His music sounds like Himesh Music' is unacceptable.
Listen to 'Zindagi' and then tell me.
I can assure you Himesh can't even imagine something like this even if
angels of music award him with knowledge of best music.

Pravinder.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Farzad khaleel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Much Expected Review :)
>
> Am happy !! Let everyone hate the music, when you hear it first !
Then it