From: Arun Bangalore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, 15 October, 2008 9:24:02 AM
Subject: Re: [arr] Can you believe this? Proof ARR is real genius - ALL ARR FAN
MUST READ

Awesome man...really awesome!!!

----- Original Message ----
From: Thulasi Ram <[EMAIL PROTECTED] com>
To: arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com
Sent: Wednesday, 15 October, 2008 10:38:26 AM
MUST READ

wow.. wow.. wow! amazing stuff..

superb find Yaseer..

On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 8:36 AM, Mohamed Yaseer <mohamedyaseermohame [EMAIL
PROTECTED] com> wrote:

Hello all ARR fans.. Did any of you realized that the second interlude in Taxi
Taxi song which most of us might think was played in music instrument was
actually sang by BlaaZe... It was dititally modified to sound like instrument..
.. If you hear the part again, you'll realize like the part was mumbled by a
robot... I have attached the interlude and what BlaaZe actually said in the
interlude... ARR is real genius..

Here is the 'lyrics' for the interlude.. This is perhaps the first interlude
with lyrics :-) Try to go along this 'lyrics' while playing the song and you'll
feel the magic...I was able to unlock this magic from the clue I got from coco
miya BlaaZe BGM in Sakarakatti. .. Was very hard to figure out the 'lyrics'..

miya coco coco miya miya coco coco
miya coco coco miya miya coco miyee
miya coco coco coco miya coco coco
miya miya coco coco miya coco coco miyee

miya coco coco miya
miya coco coco miya
miya coco coco miya
miya coco miyee

miya coco coco miya
miya coco coco miya
miya coco coco miya
coco coco miyee

Almost the same technique has been used by ARR in Gopala Gopala (Kadhalan) and
rap in Ilamai remix (Varalaaru) but this is slightly hidden :-)

my_arr

http://messenger.yahoo.com/invite/