ARR, the master chef has delivered a feast in 2008.  You want a
mesmerizing Qawali?  A big helping of Khwaja Mere Khwaja for you.  How
about a groovy jazz number?  A side of Tu Bole Main Boloon please.  A
delicious romantic number?  Yes! Seconds of Hawa Sun Hawa.  For a pick
me up, I'd also like the extremely addicting Kabhi Kabhi Aditi and
Taxi Taxi to get me buzzed.  For desssert, I'd like a really sweet
Kahin To with Tu Muskara.

Only ARR can come up with some of the most versatile and varied music
that any composer in the world can create within a given year and even
a lifetime.  From Qawali, Indian folk, to Jazz, to Western Musical,
Symphony, new age alaap electronica, Italian like ballads, nobody can
match this man's awesome talent.  You may not like every song that he
composes, but you have to be awe struck by the power of this man's
music capacity and endless creativity.  Simply awe inspiring.

My stomach is full, yet I'm hungry for more!!!!