It's a common practice for devotional albums to have songs composed to the
tunes of popular film songs. THat way, more people remember it and hum it. I
suspect this might be a similar case.

----- Original Message ----
From: Vithur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2008 9:59:35 PM
Subject: Re: [arr] ARR Copied song From a Keerthana

Pls ... dont get shattered by all this....

Whats that song " Ayyapa hare Ayyappa pahimam". Sounds good... After you
mentioned that here, would ARR himself know that  a devotional song exists.
Thanks for bringing it to light for the groups as well as for AR.

If you have confirmed faith in God and AR, you wont get shattered by all
this...

The very writing " Bhai copied songs" shatters my heart... Pls dont use such
words.

May the Lord Ayyapa help you and strengthen your faith in AR.