Well said. Even Rahman would have got used to this type of reviews given by his
own 'fans'!

--- On Wed, 10/15/08, viswa bharathy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
From: viswa bharathy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [arr] What's wrong with Rahman?! What's wrong with you guys???
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, October 15, 2008, 10:39 PM

            wats this yaar..evry1 knows tat ARR albums take time to grow in us..

even the negative review writers also know tat..but y do they do like this..i
dono..do u wan our BOSS to be like other MD's..

can u nw listen to Beema tracks..?? Mudhal mazhai attracted evry1 at 1st
hearing..wats the case now ?? cant hear tat now ..

so plz understand n if u dont like ( actually  u ppl dono to rate our BOSS's
work and dono to review it..amateurish )

wait n watch..this is gonna be another RDB..