I completely agree with the perspective you have shared.. If YUVVRAAJ
were to be similar to TAAL, then ARR (and unfortunately fans too)
would brand it 'repetitive'..So, ARR has a very narrow margin of
comfort. I am totally amazed at how ARR works within this very little
margin to work wonders. Truly hats off.