Dear All,

Atlast, Chennai... the hub of ARR received Yuvraj CDs.. Its available in all
Planet M Outlets. Myself, Madhavan Rajan, Kalyan, Rakesh, Karthik went
together and bought the CD couple of minutes back.

We also got a CD for Benny Dayal, and met him near Panchathan Studio.
Congratulated him for his wonderful singing in Yuvraaj, and I also
congratulated him for singing with Shreya Ghosal.

His part was recorded differently, and her part was recorded differently,
but still he feels great for having sung with Shreya Ghosal.

He has been getting a lot of reviews congratulating him for his song " Tu
Mera Dost Hai ".

I love Yuvraj Music like anything.... Its a master piece from the BOSS, as
usual...

It would be available in Music World outlets from tomorrow...

--
regards,
Vithur

ARR in my Heart;