you are right..i think most of the bollywood people want to hear the
same song in different movies...(ex: himesh..one song--"n" number of
movies)

do you want ARR to compose Roja or similar to like that?
i think its ARR is definitely not doing too much experiment..but
giving freshness always..anyways..i am not criticizing your
taste..just criticizing the comment...

some ppl love himesh or whoever is..thats their taste..
we are rahmaniac taste..we do njoy and adopt new fresh tastes

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, ramanujan melkote krishna
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thats Correct! I totaly agree nice Review!
>
> Small Messege to Rahman:
>
> I always listen in the interviews Rahman saying I qoute -
> " Doing Bollywood music is very difficult & tricky, because people
expect Jazz,Pop,HIp-Hop,classical styles in a album which makes it so
diffcult to compose"....something like this..(Rahman has repeatedly
said this in many interviwes)

> I dont agree on the above what Rahman says...
> 1) When Rahman did Roja People accepted..& even today u go back
listen to Roja..its a masterpiece...Music was simple no jazz,pop style
etc., yet...no words..
> 2) Mass Audiences I agree u have to compose like what Rahman
says...but is not true all times...beacuse Most of them here agree
that Albums like "Bose" was a master piece..atleast it is in top 5
Rahman Work.
> 3)You cannot go to Adayar Anand Bhavan and order Pizza..or cant go
to Pizza hut and order Uttapam! some thing like that u cannot mix all
style of music in one song and expect people to listen! as in case of
Yuvraj!!!

> I agree, RAhmans music takes time to grow!  but this was I
felt..wanted to write this much earlier..somehow could not....
> I may not be genious like ARR
> I may not be great musician
> am just one amongst the Music lover and appreciate good music....
>
> Rams...

music-review- yuvvraaj/

>                       By  Parampreet Singh Sandhu • Oct 16th, 2008 • Category:
Entertainment

>                               Music: A. R. Rahman
> Lyrics: Gulzar
> YUVVRAAJ started creating buzz as soon as the first teasers started
> hitting the airways. This is arguably the most anticipated soundtrack
> and movie of 2008. The Subhash Ghai – A. R. Rahman duo only came
together once before this venture and were responsible for creating an
epic masterpiece
> that stretched beyond anyone's imagination. The album was TAAL, and
> where the late Anand Bakshi blessed the listeners with his soulful
> lyrics, Gulzar will grace us this time with his insightful poetry in
> YUVVRAAJ.
> Like its predecessor, the story of YUVVRAAJ is based on music,
> forcing the songs to be play even a more important role than usual.
> Salman Khan starts off the introduction to the album with a small
> monologue while Beethoven's 5th is played in the background, titled
> 'Main Hoon Yuvvraaj'. From the get go its fair to assume the music in
> the movie will be based from the west, rather than traditional
Indian themes.
> Rahman begins with a very promising start in 'Tu Meri Dost Hain'
(Benny Dayal, Shreya Ghosal,
> A. R. Rahman). As soon as the violins make their entry, the heavily
> western classical based song takes a Rahman turn for the good. Benny
> Dayal (another prodigy of the maestro) is bearable, but is too
> reminiscent of Sonu Nigam. Had the Sonu effect been in place instead of
> Benny, little Rafi would have added an entirely new dynamic, taking the
> song to greater heights. Shreya Ghosal maintains her voice well without
> reaching the higher pitches that sometimes deter listeners from her.
> Rahman's vocals come towards the end with very little effect. The
> composition suits Gulzar's lyrics perfectly. The beauty and impact
> behind one of the most prolific writers of the modern era is
showcased very well.
> If the first song left you completely vulnerable, hoping for a
historic caliber album; then get ready to be crushed!