M lovin it! ...  Each and every track is different and amazing sound
effects... m listening on a stereo headphones, still loving them, would love
to hear it on a surround system!! ... something like in Tu muskura.. when
Javed Goes on with the Sargams in the end.. hear him on to your right.. and
at the sametime navin on the flutes on to your left ears... this is simply
awesome..

There are many more like this .... amazing orchestrization in Dil Ka
Rishta....

I am still not liking Shano Shano ... probably because i am not done with
the other tracks and I press the next key after a minute shano shano starts
playin... Will come back to it later !...

I dnt care if anyone disagrees to it.... For me

"Yuvvraaj is a Magical Musical" !

--
Regards,
Varun