The food Distribution programme in chennai is a dedication of our love and
gratitude to ARR....

All the souls who are served food, bless us, and ARR who is the string for
uniting all of us...

We can plan something big for the forthcomign Bday celebrations also...

Inshallah ameeen.

--
regards,
Vithur