So am I. I dare say Mr. Tuteja is listening to the songs more than once
to make sure he doesnt goof up on his review!! Having said that, one
thing that strikes me is the lack of reviews of Yuvvraaj's music.
Normally, when an ARR audio hits the market, we are inundated with
reviews by know alls and not so know alls! But looks like this time
around, all of them have gone into hibernation.........

Cheers!
Balaji