Dear All,

Due to over hearings of ARR songs , whenever a new album releases,,,
sometimes, what happens is that the tunes keep echoing in our ears, wherever
we go, whatever we do... This has happened to me most of the times.... I
sometimes become like hallucinated, and its like a music possesion ( just
like a ghost.... Of course this is most beneficial and least harmful)

Now, I am undergoing such a trauma for YUvraaj... Tu Muskura is going on in
my mind and heart,,, as I write this mail..

Does everyone feel such an experience always ??.

The ARR effect..... This is wonderful... as u have heard the song so many
times, and irrespetive of wherever you are, the song keeps playing in you,
and you dont need to listen it in an external source..

Its like you are immersed in the Music..

--
regards,
Vithur

ARR in my Heart;