From: Gomzy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, October 19, 2008 3:12:04 PM
Subject: [ARR] Help wanted!

I am hooked to this album like never before. I have been listening to this
album non stop from friday night. All the time. I mean
ALL THE TIME. That includes the bathroom as well. I have stopped all
communications with the world outside. I am listening to the songs when i go to
sleep and when i get up. My creative player battery is going to die soon. Is
there a way to listen to the songs and charge the batts at the same time?