very beginning of the line seems same but its comletely difference....mind it
baazigar song was itself a copied song :)

--- On Mon, 10/20/08, Mohamed Hashir <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
From: Mohamed Hashir <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [arr] Could someone check this out?
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, October 20, 2008, 5:41 PM

i think theres some kind of similarity in these songs.unintentional for sure

On Sun, Oct 19, 2008 at 7:07 PM, Chord <[EMAIL PROTECTED] com> wrote:
I'm not taking this too seriously, as I usually ignore such comments,
but I wanted to know if someone knew this song. This is a comment
from Karthik's milliblog page:

"haha..at least one song - tu meri dost - is directly `inspired' from
 a 90's hit number - Anu malik's title track from Baazigar - "Ooo..mere
dil tha akela"…"aaja main hawaaon me bithake le chaloon"…"

I seriously doubt this has any credibility.