hey guys will da songs be released in tamil as well?

--- On Tue, 21/10/08, Abdul Manaf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
From: Abdul Manaf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [arr] Semi-ARR: ‘Puli’ completes 30% shooting
To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com" <arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tuesday, 21 October, 2008, 11:55 AM

            Correct Thulsi, i can&#39;t understand whats wrong in posting info
about the movie where the music is by AR.? Whenever any ARR album released,
those who blame this is non-ARR threats are asking when will the movie
release.. Why? So Vithur don&#39;t worry. There are somany people waiting for
ur semi-ARR or ARR related threats.

Thulasi Ram wrote:

>             no problem Vithur.. this is the strategy i follow: anything
> related to ARR music has a [ARR] tag anything updates on ARR movies but when
> it has nothing to do with ARRs music, i tag as [Semi-ARR]

> anything that has nothing to do with ARR has the [Non-ARR] tag.. m not saying
> that i always do this correct.. but this is what i atleast try to do..
> remember, all movie reviews has little to discuss abt ARRs music but it is
> not a problem if it carries ARR or Semi-ARR tag to it.. so no worries.. let
> the people, who want to read it, let them do it... i get the satisfaction to
> share some news which i've read... many people including do this and keep our
> group members well informed about the latest happenings.. so, that's the
> key...

>  On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 10:37 AM, Vithur < [EMAIL PROTECTED] com > wrote:

>             Thulasi... U are saved.. U marked this as Semi ARR... I didnt
> want to post this,,, fearing people will say I post non ARR.

>  On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 10:16 PM, Thulasi Ram < [EMAIL PROTECTED] com >
> wrote:

>  Pawan Kalyan is playing the hero for 'Puli' directed by SJ Surya and
> produced by Singanamala Ramesh. The film had completed 30 per cent shooting
> so far. Presently the unit is taking a break in the wake of Chiranjeevi' s
> 'Praja Rajyam' launch. The film is all set to resume its shooting in
> Hyderabad from October 23. After a long time, popular music director AR
> Rahman is scoring music in Telugu for this movie. Pawan Kalyan is playing
> dual roles in the movie and one among them is a powerful police officer. It
> is learnt that the satellite rights of the film were sold at a fancy price.
> The producer is making efforts to release the film by next summer.

>  http://www.nonstopc inema.com/ nsc/headlines/ news_content. php?fileName=
> 707

>  -- regards, Vithur

>  ARR in my Heart; His Music in my Blood;