When it comes to slow songs, no one can ever come near to ARR
composition  !!!!.
Everytime i think about the change in music pre and post ROJA
release, I get thrilled. The music has drastically improved !!. ROJA
movie music had made me to listen to all tamil music of ARR , even
though i cannot understand tamil. After release of ROJA, me and one
of my collegemate(he too doesnt understand tamil ) became such a big
fan of ARR that, we used to eagerly wait for the next audio
(casette ) release of ARR and also enquire every week in audio shop
whether any new album of ARR has released.

Since we dont understand tamil, we just glance in audio cassette
cover for any letter "A R" and also for "Panchaten records in". One
more diff was that, only ARR album had list of all musicians, this
helped us to identify whether album belongs to ARR.

Once we ended up buying album done by "Suresh peters" since it
contained "Thanks to ARR".

Its ARR music which thought the real use of using 5.1 surround
system and also to watch movie with ARR music on theatres capable of
handling ARR sound !!.

Wish ARR compose albums for every national day!!!