This is not really a review. It is just the first impression that that these
songs have had on me. I am going to give them my stars anyway :)

Yuvvraaj - A.R.Rahman and Gulzar have teamed up alright but that Jaane Tu Ya
Janane Na spark is missing. Tu Meri Dost hai which has already hit the TV
screens is undoubtedly the best track of the album. Salman Khan has managed
to strangle Beethoven in one of the tracks but there are other tracks that
sound good. The album surprisingly has 8 original tracks and just one remix.
The first impressions are not mind blowing but I am hoping that it might
start sounding good to ears once I get to watch Katrina in the videos
:). Until then, they will all be any other ARR melodious numbers to me. I
give it three stars out of five (***).

http://varun-giridhara.blogspot.com/2008/10/first-impression.html
--
regards,