Krish,

After reading your mail about the sad demise of your father, I cant stop my
tears. Coz i too experienced the same as my beloved dad left this world
recently on june 27th 2008. Im the only child to my parents and my dad poured
so much of love on me. Me being an ardent ARR fan during schooldays will tend
to pressurize my dad to purchase the music cassettes/cd's of ARR on its first
day of the release itself. Even my dad who loves music started to become
passionate with ARR's music and started to buy the cassettes on 1st day of the
release even before i say anything. Though i became a grownup and had the
tendency to buy any cassettes or cd's on my own, i actually loved to receive
any purchase whatsoever from my dad's hand. Such a lovable dad passed away at
the age of 55 and his loss is intolerable. I relax myself by listening to music
especially from ARR. I always feel that ARR is born to show what is music is
and its like he born especially for me to mature
 up my music sense.

regards
Arun
rahmaniac