Rivjot , I believe you r reading mails directly from the Yahoo Groups
website.I suggest subscribing to mails to your personal Inbox , that way all
attachments will be delivered.
Gmail would be better as it groups the original mail & all replies to it
together in a single Chain.

--
Cheers,
Pradeepan.

"All you need to do is, decide what to do with the time that is given to you
!"