Hi Pratap, I have not heard your creation(?), but I don't think it's
good to spoil/ plagarise a great song by A.R. Rahman by reversing
it. Please don't encourage such practices... thanks!

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, PRATAP <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I used Audio editor Gold Xmas Edition. I have given a link for the
software earlier. Anyway, you can download from here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?m0zummzy2rr