vithur bro since ya have da dvd u can split into 6 channels rite... pls provide
us with the 3rd channel

--- On Sun, 26/10/08, Shah Navas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
From: Shah Navas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [arr] Pls request to kaissiom - Pls share the complete Khwaja mere
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, 26 October, 2008, 7:57 PM

            Wasim Bhai,

I request to. Please share the complete vocals if you don't mind.

Thanks.

On Sun, Oct 26, 2008 at 12:06 AM, lalisingh20 <lalisingh20@ yahoo.com> wrote:

            Hi kaissiom,

Can you pls pls pls share the complete Khwaja unplugged version?  We

know you work hard on whatever you share and we also understand that

you don't always want to share everything.  But the 1 minute of Khwaja

is killing me, I just cannot get enough of it its always on repeat,its

so divine.  Pls don't tease us like that.  I'm sure others will want

the same.  I have heard it hundreds of times and everytime I want it

continue more then the 1:08 secs. I feel like something is missing in

my life just the way the song ends.  Pls pls pls I'm even willing to

compensate you for this.

am i the only one feeling like this?

Vithur bhai if you have it pls share it, please.

      Get your preferred Email name!
Now you can @ymail.com and @rocketmail.com