How many songs she has sung for Rahman? Not many...

1. Barso Re – Guru
2. Meri Dost hain -Yuvvraaj (came this year)
3. Thazhuvuthu – Ah Aah
4. Azhahinna Azhahi – E20 U18
5. Munbe Vaa – Jillunnu Oru Kaadhal
6. Majjaa Majjaa – Jillunu Oru Kaadhal

2 of the songs 'Munbe Va' and 'Barso Re' became huge hits.. I guess we
will see her in Rahman's concerts in upcoming years