Hello Friends,

I've been reading the mails about BGM and been seeing many BGM
uploaded. Just recently I've started downloading and listening to
rahman's magic thru BGM. Its a sure thing that these BGM are like
hidden albums that we wished  was available on the soundtrack audio cd.

Members should put tremendous effort in ripping vcd/dvd for such gems
are in fact doubling our joy of being a rahman fan but hearing it has
been played on radio gives me goosebumps...

OH MY GOD!!!!  ARRahman must be very very rankled to hear such thing
about his works. Im sure its not legal. Also I dont think we need to
wait a response from Gopal/Vijay or Rahman himself.

So guys, I know you are helping us innocently but we should think of a
way this does not affect our Boss's hard work.

I think we should each one of us have an audio dvd ripper and do our
oww BGM and ensure it stays safe with us and we listen whenever we want.

Niven (Mauritius)