This is absolutely brilliant.  I am so touched by this.  Consider me
your new fan.  You put in a lot of work into this and understood the
arrangements so well, it's just brilliant.  Hats off to you, man, and
thanks so much for gifting this to us.  Your music sense is just
impeccable.  I am a keyboard player myself so I understand the
challenges of making something like this.  Just mindblowing stuff my
friend.  Keep it up!!!  Would love to hear more of your ARR creations.
 Can you do something from JA or Jaane Tu?

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Aakash" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello Friends,
>
> I have mixed & arranged Tu Muskura & Tu hi to Meri dost song
together in an instrumental
> form. It was really a tough time for me to understand the
arrangements of those

http://www.4shared.com/file/69345522/9c342b38/tu_muskura__meri_dost_mix.html