awesome write up....... thats the power of A R R.... it reminds me of my old
times how I grew up listening to A R R magic...

-Suresh

--- On Mon, 11/3/08, Neetika raina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
From: Neetika raina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [arr]My message for ARR
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, November 3, 2008, 2:18 PM

            >> as this should be forwarded to ARR himself..... ..

OMG!!!! I am so much thankful to u all for giving so much of love and respect

to my write up. I was afraid of posting these kinda writeups fearing i might
offend someone or wat if someone laughs at my crazyness but thankyou so much
for the appreciation. It has given me confidence to be more loud about my bond
with ARR world...

   It gives me immense happiness if someone could see reflection of their own
feelings in this post.

Thanks

~Love Music Love Life

 Neetika