hi aakash

u can visit orkut through www.powerscrap.com, i m accessing it and i live in
saudi.

________________________________
From: Aakash <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, 4 November, 2008 11:13:58 AM
Subject: [arr] ::: THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH !!! - aakash

Hello friends,

I don't have words to say.....i am so happy by the response i have got from u
all.
I humbly accept all of ur suggestions, comments, wishes & blessings. I'll try
my best each and
every time i create something new. I'll share few more work of mine soon.

Very special thanks to Sreekrishnan for posting it to Orkut Community. Even i
wanted to do
that but unfortunately the Orkut website is blocked all over UAE. And i am here
in Dubai. So
couldn't able to share that in Orkut.

I wish A R RAHMAN listen to this. My dream is to meet him and work with him.
And i sincerely
hope that my dream & wish comes true.

ARR is everything to me and his music is my life.

YOU ALL MADE MY 2008 YEAR ROCKING !!!
Thanks once again to each of you.

Regards,
AAKASH SHAH