After multiple listens to the cilp, it's not the type of Rahman song
which grows.  It is instantly likeable, and that's going to make for
an instant chart topper!  Very HOT song!  Song has a haunting feel to
it.  Love it!!!!

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "shahul hameed" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Factory.com<http://www.graphicsfactory.com/>

v=iLHP682kor4<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLHP682kor4>