From: Vithur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [arr] IR abt AR
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, 7 November, 2008, 8:08 PM

            Ilayaraja abt Rahman - rare one !!
i got this frm a relevant source...
i dnt jhave the link now.. i copied it frm a text document that was stored long
back in my system !!

Ilaiyaraaja says he always knew Rahman was a bright spark. "That's why I took
him into my troupe! My keyboard player was drunk so I told my team to get me a
player from somewhere. They came back saying a little boy was there - I was
okay with the 11-year-old! " he smiles. From placing his fingers on the
keyboard to helping him play, he's proud of his 'little spark' who has sure has
gone places.

The speech was translated frm tamil !!

--
regards,