*http://www.screenindia.com/news/Yuvvraaj/382177/*
**
*A musical journey!*

*Banner:* Mukta Arts Entertainers

*Director:* Subhash Ghai

*Cast:* Anil Kapoor, Salman Khan, Katrina Kaif, Zayed Khan, Aushima Sawhney,
Aimee Maghera, Javed Sheikh & Boman Irani

*Music:* A R Rahman

A child wants love, a man wants money - and finally man yearns for love. A
unique tale narrated through music, Yuvvraaj is a musical story revolving
around today's youngsters and their attitude towards money and lifestyle
over their value for relationships. Set in Europe in modern times, it's a
story of three children (Salman Khan, Anil Kapoor and Zayed Khan) of a
billionaire father, brought up in three different environments. As a result
they develop three distinct and individual personalities. All three of them
are very passionate and aggressive about fulfilling their own aspirations
and fighting and playing games with each other to inherit their father's
wealth. The film is also about the arrogance and over-confidence of
contemporary youth. The drama unfolds when their world collides with each
other and how they play against each other is the most exciting plot
presented in this magnum opus by Subhash Ghai. The musical extravaganza has
been shot in various picturesque locations of Europe and Mumbai.

Today everyone who wants to be a writer becomes a writer. That isn't the way
creativity works. In Yuvvraaj I've got a team of six writers to write the
screenplay, three of them veterans (including me) and three youngsters.
These innovative writers will guide the veterans. Rahman and I have been in
touch constantly. We jell really well. Like Taal, Yuvvraaj is based on
music. All the main characters are musicians in Yuvvraaj. I have cast Salman
Khan because he is an exceptional actor. If he had watched his steps he
would become an emperor in the entertainment business. Apart from a few
films his talent hasn't been exploited well. Even he doesn't know how
talented he is. I don't want to present him as Salman in Yuvvraaj. I want to
present him as an actor, like Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam did. It goes without
saying that if my film is anywhere near as good as Taal, we are in for
something truly special indeed. I think the performances will go a long way
in carrying this film ahead. They touch your heart. Katrina Kaif has turned
to be an expert in playing the cello. Yuvvraaj is an effort to express our
Indian classical music weaving into western orchestra to create universal
soul music.

*THE BUZZ*
The film, a musical, has been much talked about for the soul-stirring songs
by A R Rahman. Also there is much anticipation owing to Katrina Kaif playing
the cello in the film. The on-screen chemistry between Salman Khan and
Katrina Kaif is also creating media frenzy.

--
regards,
Vithur