Nice to see all of you unequivocally liking and praising guzarish.

Still, i think I should raise my minority voice of one that I am not
liking it much.

probably because:
- It is too verbose. Lot of words

- It is too fast.

- It does not exhibit the grandeur that ARR's most of the work in this
year have shown.

- lyrics appear artificial and forced, just fitting rhyming words in any
sort of sentence without conveying any purposeful meaning. Prasoon had
written much better lyrics in RDB.

- I personally find that ye, ye, ye, ye irritating. Comes up so suddenly
, unexpectedly breaking the flow of a soft love song.

It sounds more in the genre of Dil Hi Dil Mein songs ( the feel/ mood/
style)

Among the verbose/fast songs of ARR, 47 Earth's Rut AA Gayi Rey was much
better, sweet, had variety whereas guzarish sounds same 10 seconds
repeated 6 times, sort of.

Could be the poor quality of recording (probably recorded from some TV
add and then extracted).

Could be the small duration, only starting 1 minute so the entire scene
didn't unfold.

For all the hype surrounding Ghajini, I was expected something lot more
marvelous from ARR.

Let's see how the full song and full album comes out.