Pls dnt embarass eueryone and us by begging. We r all fortunate to be able to
listen to a r s music..Ghajini wil be sumtime nxt wk and we hv sumthng
exclusive for connections - cheers

-- original message --
Subject:        [arr] Gopal Sir/Vijay Sir
From:   "Sathya Sundaram" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date:           08/11/2008 5:47 pm

Dear Gopal Sir/Vijay Sir,

Pls tell us when you will upload the tracklisting of Ghajini. We can atleast
look forward for that day if you tell us.
Also, pls let us know atleast 3-4 days before, when "Connections" tracklist
will be up.

Please Sir..Please Sir..

You are all fortunate and blessed to be among the close league of Mr. ARR, pls
show some goodwill for the unfortunate fans like us.
I am begging to you on behalf of all ARR fans.

Sir, We all hope you consider this humble request.

- Sat