to add on previous message,

I was looking at Ghajini (tamil) track list, 'Suttum Vizhi' is duet
whereas 'Oru Maalai' is solo by Karthik.

As we have heard more than half of 'Hai Guzarish', one can tell it is
solo song by Javed Ali, it is definitely 'Oru Maalai' :)

Sorry if it annoying for people who hate 'comparing' but I am not
really comparing any of the songs, just looking situation wise..