Frndz,let us share our views on GHAJINI credit titles & track listing.

I think it's good that, this time we'll get an instrumental numbers.
Probably for the first time Neil Mukherjee will have a solo
performance (along with Kiran) to be featured. This person is a very
talented guy from Kolkata. He had been playing for ARR sir for many a
years (from Pukar to even GURU). He was one of the pioneers of bengali
rock music movement in Kolkata along with many others like Bonnie
Chakraborty. After ARR called him he shifted his base to Chennai & now
plays as session musician for many MDs. I think he was the person to
introduce Bonnie to ARR. He is an incredible performer with his
signature 8-strings guiters on stage !! Hope to see best of him in
GHAJINI.

In GUZARISH song there are strong bass lines, i think plaed by
legendary Keith Peters. But, his name is not mentioned inlike other
albums.