Thanks to Vijay for the tracklisting.  I really helps to ease the
anticipation knowing the songs and singers.  I really do appreciate
efforts to have the tracklist online just for us first.

About the tracklist, I'm really liking it that Shreya is in this album
a lot.  A bit worried that there are only 5 songs.  Also, just hope
that there are not too many songs like Shano Shano in this album, and
more songs like Zindagi and Tu Muskura.  Hope the album is high in
melody and style.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Mohamed Hashir <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> failed..[?]
>
> On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 2:05 PM, Prakash Balaramkrishna <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> >    I had the same problem till i replaced http://arrahman.com with
> > http://www.arrahman.com in my address bar. Try it!

yahoo.com<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>