Oh, thanks.But they are nice too. The 2nd track really had ARR's feel to it...
--- On Tue, 11/11/08, Ramesh R <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
From: Ramesh R <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [arr] Slumdog Millionaire Soundtrack
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, November 11, 2008, 11:03 PM

            Don't confuse the music in the trailer to be the original
compositions for the film.
The trailer makes use of music from The Ting Tings (Great DJ) and Sigur Ros
(Hoppipolla)

There will be a soundtrack release (as mentioned in a recent Danny Boyle
interview) but we don't know when it will be out. So far the movie has had only
a limited release in select cities.