From: Vithur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [arr] Chennai ARR Fans - Shifting to next spectrum of social
service
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, 12 November, 2008, 9:38 PM

            Thats a great initiative.. .. I can extend whatever support from my
side for such good initiatives. ..

( I can shift all Musical Instruments in my car..... I think that is the best
help I can do )..

On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 7:30 PM, !--Sri Balaji--! <esbsrinivas@ yahoo.co. in>
wrote:

Dear Rahmaniacs,

We chennai ARR fans did a charity event show with food distribution at
Nethrodaya - Homage for Blind on behalf of ARR's birthday last year.

This year we wanna celebrate ARR's birthday in a different fashion. Our Chennai
ARR fans club music band guys gonna start teach music and instrument playing
for Nethrodaya Blind people.

Lot of big talents available at Nethrodaya. Last year we found a great female
singer singing Chinna Chinna Aasai, another person playing flute made everyone
mismerised.

We welcome all the ARR fans to participate in this function. Hoping to make
this a successful event.

Luving you all,
sribalaji

Connect with friends all over the world. Get Yahoo! India Messenger.

--
regards,
Vithur

      Connect with friends all over the world. Get Yahoo! India Messenger at
http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/?wm=n/