Thanks Prabhu...

--- On Thu, 11/13/08, Prabhu Rajagopal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
From: Prabhu Rajagopal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [arr] Hidden bit in Sivaji BGM
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, November 13, 2008, 1:49 PM

            what a fantastic find man!!!!!!! i am especially impressed in your
thinking about how this sound was created . its thé trademark bgm for me from
the movie, along with the heavy "nananananana" adhiradhi-melody bit

great find !

2008/11/1 PRATAP <pratap_elensar@ yahoo.com>

I don't know if anyone noticed this. This BGM has a weird sounding bit. It's
actually piano played in reversed. Listen to the attached file. That's the BGM.
I've inserted silence and then reversed the track. Listen to the whole track
and you will understand.