Just to clarify, the song Jafar is referring to is "Gurus of Peace"
from Vande Mataram. There is no new song sung by ARR. Check out the
track listing here:

http://ww.smashits.com/music/artists/songs/10685/teri-justajoo-14-of-today-s-biggest-sufi-hits.html

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, V S Rawat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 11/16/2008 9:10 PM India Time, _Jafar K_ wrote:
>
> > Guys..
> > I got an Album called "Teri Justajoo" and it's an amazing album.
Rahman sir has sung one song with Nusrath Fateh Ali Khan in this. All
songs are lovely  especially Roop Kumar Rathod's Saaware. The singers
in this album are Roopkumar Rathod, A R Rahman, Nusrath Fateh Ali
khan, Murtaza Khan, Qadir khan,kailash Kher, Khawar Javad, Chitra, KK
etc.. Composed by Harpreet singh.(son of kuldeep singh)