I Want The Slumdog Millionaire Soundtrack Now

Last week I saw Slumdog Millionaire, and it was incredible. I do not say that
very often about
movies, and am not a film buff by any means. But I think if I did and I was, I
would still say
it about this one. Not only was the film incredible, but so was the music. The
soundtrack
(which does not yet exist in the consumer sense) features an original score of
songs by AR
Rehman. Rehman has written and/or sang pretty much all of the great Bollywood
songs in recent
years (including one of my favs from Dil Se…). That just reminded me; I’ve
never seen the end
of Om Shanti Om.

Anyway, since seeing Slumdog Millionaire, I have been trying to track down the
song “O…Saya.”
It was towards the beginning of the film and featured M.I.A. on vocals along
with Rehman. It’s
effing great. I read about the song on Pitchfork the day after, and began
scouring the internet
for the song (and finally found at least a tracklisting on Yahoo Movies). All I
could manage to
find was this clip from the film on Youtube featuring “O…Saya”, and I hope it
is enough to
convey the shear incredibleness.

M.I.A. is not featured in this clip, but if i track down the full mp3, I will
post it with the
quickness! I would tell you to see this movie simply to hear this song, but I
think you shold
see it anyway.

http://mypoproks.com/2008/11/18/i-want-the-slumdog-millionaire-soundtrack-now/