Satyam's S Mag Satyam Cinemas' S -Simply Cinema mag has quite a lot of
worthy mentions of ARRji this time.
The book that comes with a Gowtham Menon frontpage.

*HEAR ME BROTHER* -Interview with Blaaze.
(Relevant questions)
Q.What about ur own favourite songs?
A.'Dear Mama' by 2Pac, 'Warriors in Peace' by A R Rahman, Both these songs
make an impact on the world , through the listener.

Q.Inroads into Tamil films. How did that come about?
A. Prayers and more prayers. Sivamani introduced me to Mr.A R Rahman. And
about a year later, my wife mentioend it to him again. And though I was
comfortable in English, Mr.Rahman truly got me into the Tamil vibe and its
been magical ever since. We tried somthing on the 'Dating' song in Boys. my
first real full Tamil/English song, and the way Mr.Rahman blended,
conceptualised and presented the track, finally truly made me aware that if
done correctly, this may just work. And the response was freat. Amen.

 The very next page has two pics of Rahman.
Both from the music release function of "Vennila Kabaddi Kuzhu" that
happened at Satyam.
In one hes seen next to Gowtam Menon and the other next to the hero(new face
Vishnu) and Vikku Vinayagam releasing the music.

 A Subtle mention.. Leaves out of my book - Suhasini's monthly article.

"When we send films from the Madras Talkies office to any of the
international film festival screenings, the common practive used to be to
remove the songs and then send them. But that has changed. These days if we
do that, people call from Cannes or Berlin asking why "that beautiful song
on top of a train is missing frm the reels." This is globalisation! "

( ORKUT ARR )

--
regards,
Vithur