From: Dinesh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [arr] ~~ARRchennaifans~~ Re: Chennai ARR fans - shifting to next
spectrum of social service
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, 18 November, 2008, 3:28 PM

            WOW! thanks for choosing my birthday to celebrate A.R.Rahman's

birthday!! im honoured!! haha!! :D

--- In arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com, !--Sri Balaji--!

<esbsrinivas@ ...> wrote:

> Thats a great note Ganesh!!!! Really thats a great great one which

we can contribute to them.

> So here it goes......January 4th is Sunday....We can celebrate ARR's

birthday on that day along with the new year celebration.

> Here is the rought sketch..

> January 4th 2009:-

> ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~

> 1) Morning Prayer (5 minutes)

> 2) Cutting Cake (15 minutes)

> 3) Breakfast (Tiffen) (30 minutes)

> 3) Music Theory class.(1 hour)

> 4) Short entertainment on Music by our Rahmaniacs (1 hour)

> 5) Fun and Games (1 hour)

> 6) End of Event Speech(Timings for Music classes) (15 minutes)

> 7) Lunch (1 hour)

> Anees, can you please add some more entertainment if we can have.

> Karthikh Iyer will lead the music band and will chart out

comfortable timings for music classes and practices.

> Anees, Narayan, Venkat, Vithur, Karthikh Iyer, Rakesh, Arun,

Madhavan, Ganesh, Umashankar and all Rahmaniacs suggest your ideas.

> My dear Rahmaniacs, I request you all to kindly suggest and

co-operate in making this event successful.

> Luving you all,

> sribalaji.

> On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 1:55 AM, Ganesh. V <gvalways4u@ ...> wrote:

> Great

> going guys......It would be so great if some one from nethrodaya get a

> chance to be a part of KM team........ .My best wishes to u guys....

> Regards

> Ganesh.V

> On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 12:13 PM, Sri Balaji <esribalaji@ ...> wrote:

> Great!!!

> Its a known thing that you are good leader of Chennai ARR fans. You are

> the backbone of initiating and getting the things done.

> Respond to this same mail that I have sent to Yahoo Groups!!! We

> need to make this visible to every ARR fan around the world. Bcos

> people at some other place of the world can also start doing activities

> instead not only hearing and appreciating ARR's music.

> Please do this favor for me as a best friend. Reply immediately in

Yahoo Groups!!!

> luving,

> sribalaji

> On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 7:58 PM, anees bm <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:

> Mostly Appreciated Email

> I cant contribute anything with music ... but my support will always

be there with you guys

> On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 7:33 PM, Sri Balaji <esribalaji@ ...> wrote:

> Dear Rahmaniacs,

> We

> chennai ARR fans did a charity event show with food distribution at

> Nethrodaya - Homage for Blind on behalf of ARR's birthday last year.

> This year we wanna celebrate ARR's birthday in a different fashion.

> Our Chennai ARR fans club music band guys gonna start teach music and

> instrument playing for Nethrodaya Blind people.

> Lot of big

> talents available at Nethrodaya. Last year we found a great female

> singer singing Chinna Chinna Aasai, another person playing flute made

> everyone mesmerized.

> We welcome all the ARR fans to participate in this function. Hoping

to make this a successful event.

without download. Go to http://in.webmessen ger.yahoo. com/

http://messenger.yahoo.com/invite/