Back in 90s, at least in my town, the audio of telugu
Prema Desam( Kadal Desam) released the day after the movie has
released in the theaters(rare case).
I saw the movie before I could grab the cassatte.
I havent had access to tamil releases in those days.
Everyone of our friends enjoyed it..specially the BGMs.

-Raghu