I think you are not entirely correct, Rahman has made it common these days 1
track from the list does not sound like his composition at all, and latoo latoo
sounds like one, in yuraaj sonu was wasted in the song dil ka rishta...the
string from aye bachu is spice girls also sounding similar to one of songs in
one2ka4..Osaka muraiya.

guys dont get too exited..i think its again going to be an ordinary