On 11/22/2008 10:49 AM India Time, _Vithur_ wrote:

> The Moderator here is very liberal. He is a very genuine person and
> doesnt block mails without a reason.
>
> Dont blame the mod or ARR for any reason

I wholeheartedly agree with Vithur.

Gops, the mod, is a very sincere and most liberal person, and
hardworking too. In Oct, this list saw the highest ever 2731 mails and
he vetted each one laboriously. that is some 90 mails a day approved,
not to count the spams that he didn't pass on to the list. That requires
a lot of time, patience and efforts and he has it all - only because he
loves our man.

In my stay of 10 years in this list, I had posted 100s of mails
criticizing quite a few songs of ARR, and he approved most of them,
almost all of them to reach the group.

ARR is working in a commercial environment and so he has to withstand
the pressures and brickbats, so it is somewhat OK if you say undue bad
thing about ARR, but Gops is selflessly working all the time for this
list only for the love of our man, not earning a cent, spending his own
money on net/ pc to keep this list running, so that it has bloomed to an
enviable figure of 13970 members today, spending his time and efforts,
loosing his peace of mind reading all such things that the likes of you
write about ARR, so I think it is a sin to say a bad thing about Gops.

Now that your mail has got approved, your basic premise has proved
baseless. Do you think you owe an apology to Gops now? Be a sport, dear.

--
Rawat